10 September 2015

4 Miscarriages

I had my fourth miscarriage last night. I was over 7 weeks along when it happened. It was easier than the last one, but it's completely messing up my emotions. I keep trying to throw myself into my hobbies to keep afloat, but it's there with the emotional and physical pain, taunting me. 4 miscarriages. 4 miscarriages. 4 miscarriages.

My life is a mess, but it's easier to pretend it's fine and carry on when most people don't know about it. Ignorance is only bliss when the ignorant is unaware of their ignorance.

I feel...so much.

1 comment:

  1. When is the last time you went to the temple? Maybe there is another baby for you to have, but Heavenly Father is waiting for you to come to Him first? I know when people say that to me I feel like rolling my eyes, but seriously, if you have a question you need an answer to or you need instant clarity, the temple is the place to go. If you want to go, I'll pick you up after Justin gets back from work one day, or I can watch your kids if you bring them over so you guys can go.

    ReplyDelete