11 July 2013

10 Weeks and Crazy

I haven't written it on here yet, though pretty much everyone who knows about my "secret blog" already knows, but I'm pregnant again (Yay!). I'm 10 1/2 weeks along, and things are going well. Translation: I'm extremely sick and can't move around too much without puking.

Sometimes I am so sick that emotional problems become a non-issue, but as my morning sickness begins to ebb during my more lively hours it's like my body wants to dump the emotional stuff on me that I've been missing.

It's difficult to have Bipolar Disorder and Pregnancy hormones all fighting for dominance inside my mind and body.

I can't... get a hold on myself.

I don't know which side of me is in control...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Emma is looking at your drawings and yelling "friends" and anytime I scroll down she freaks out that she wants her friends... lol. Sorry you are feeling so badly. Pregnancy messes up everything... I'm sorry you're having to go through this.

    ReplyDelete