14 January 2014

3 weeks 'til due

It's a tribute to my progesterone levels that I haven't gotten depressed the past couple of months. I start to, but then it just kind of dissolves. I'm due to have this baby in three weeks, so hopefully everything will go smoothly, and hopefully I'll get enough sleep.

I'm just so tired and sore and full of aches and pains that I don't know how I'm going to get anything done until then, and I desperately need to get a hospital to-go bag ready.

Just pain and blah...............

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that you stopped posting when Mom, Dad, and Janet said they were visiting. You did that last year too when Mom and Dad said they were visiting... only one good post after they told you. I wonder when you have something to look forward to, especially your family, if you get less depressed. When everything is mundane and there's no goal or anything to look forward to, I think it's easier to get depressed. Anyway, just a thought. So excited the baby is due soon! Hope you are spared some of the pain and she comes soon!

    ReplyDelete