15 August 2013

mania is gone

I can't get rid of it. I can't get rid of it. The screaming in my head won't go away. Oh, God, why is this happening? Make it stop. make it stop. make it stop. oh, God, please make this go away. Take my pain away. Make it stop. Die. just let me die now. Don't. don't don't don't. I deserve this. I deserve everything. Make it hurt. Pain. pain pain pain. Pain, I need pain. Give me something. Anything. It won't go away. it won't go. Go. Leave me alone. Just let me die. My head won't shut up. shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up. I caaannn''t breathe. I cannot breathe. my head is suffocating me. why. why why. Why can't I ever shut up. why do I say stupid things. Why don't I work right? why don't I work right? stop crying. stop it stopit. I can't stop this pain and my mind won't stop screaming. I can't take this pain anymore. why am i alive. why does this always happen to me. why am i falling so far. why is my mind on fire. I can't breathe. I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't. just. just. shsuuat.......szldkgjakl;fa.sfd..vbfzcxv

No comments:

Post a Comment