06 April 2013

e-Façades

It is so easy for a person to hide what they're feeling on social networking sites. No one wants to read a post on how someone else actually feels.

Too reflective? Booooring.
Too sad? Wow, that girl is whiny.
Too angry? Dang. That guy has some serious aggression issues.

So, pretty much everything I post is some safe thought lingering around the surface. Only when I'm in absolute despair or some other extremely heightened emotion do the less acceptable comments slip out. I'm doing a lot better with this miscarriage than I did with the last one. I've only cried six times or so. Still don't know what I'm supposed to learn from all this... but I'll figure it out. I always do.

1 comment:

  1. I write a lot of private posts on my blog... it's very cathartic to write and then nobody else can hear my whining or crying episodes. Sorry you're going through this. Love you!

    ReplyDelete