23 April 2013

Perfect, Fine, and Great...

The nurse called me back to tell me that my ultrasound was normal and my uterus looked great. Fantastic. Great. Perfect. Meanwhile I'm having an freak-load of pain with no logical explanation. I can't spend time with my kids without crying out in pain every few minutes that I'm standing. I HATE DOCTORS. I am so unbelievably furious with their utter lack of concern. I asked her why I'm in such pain if there's nothing wrong, and she told me to call my primary care doctor or find a gastro-enterologist... Of course... I knew this would happen too. Screw doctors. This is the last time I take anyone's freaking advice to go see one. I just hurt so much, and I'm so angry, and I don't know what to do with myself, because I'm in such pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment