26 October 2012

Transitions

Maybe it's just the transition between switching medicines. Perhaps it's that I've gotten so little sleep the past several days. Or maybe it's that depakote doesn't actually treat the depressive side of bipolar disorder. It's probably a mix between all three.

But I feel alone in this world. My husband helps me stay afloat, and God seems to rescue me when I'm at my breaking point, but it's the same circle of emotions over and over again. And I'm so tired. So tired of fighting for the energy and happiness that others seem to find so easily. So tired of blending into the pavement.

Medical problems, mental disorders, physical trials, financial stress. I'm dying with the music still inside me. Will I never have a chance to sing my song?

No comments:

Post a Comment